composite suspension insulator,composite suspension insulator features
Orient Power composite suspension insulator can be widely used in HV transmission lines, composite suspension insulator features make it suitable for all the area of different pollution level.
Composite suspension insulator features:
1) Composite suspension insulator is with light weight (up to 70% less than Ceramic insulators). Ease of installation as easier to handle and transport.
2) Outstanding resistance to environmental factors such as U.V. light, ozone, acids, contaminations and moisture.
3) Composite suspension insulator Silicone Rubber sheds provide perfect Hydrophobic performance, hydro-phobicity transfer in to pollution layer also possible, good resistance to ageing and tracking & erosion.
4) Stable behavior at extreme climatic conditions -50 to + 50 deg C.
5) Suitability for polluted and salty atmospheres etc.
6) Resistance to breakage and vandalism, practically unbreakable.
7) Eliminates or reduces maintenance (such as washing) and are compatible with existing porcelain insulators.
8) Composite suspension insulator is with Energy Efficiency (Low leakage current due to more surface resistivity).
9) Safety (Light weight for handling and installation, eliminates catastrophic mechanical failures).
10) Consistent mechanical and electrical performance through out entire service life.
composite suspension insulator
Addition to the composite suspension insulator features above, insulator products quality is always the first for Orient Power. Orient Power can design and manufacture all types of composite suspension insulator and other high voltage insulator according to customers' drawing and requirement.