composite line post insulator,composite line post insulator features
Orient Power is a company specializing in the R&D and manufacturing composite insulator for HV electric power transmission and distribution system. Composite line post insulator is designed to be used on long rural lines to great reliability and durability free of maintenance for composite line post insulator features.
Composite line post insulator features:
1. Excellent electrical properties.
2. Good shock and collision resistance.
3. Good water-proof and aging-proof performance.
4. Good water-repellent, anti current leakage and anti electric corrosion performance.
5. High resistance to bending and tension with high mechanical strength.
6. Easy for installation.
7. Manufactured by means of injection whole-molding technique
HV composite line post insulator HV polymer line post insulator
The end fittings of composite line post insulator features:
End fittings are crimped onto the fiberglass rod. Composite line post insulators are crimped with a radial compression technique and insulators that do not experience any significant tensile loads are crimped with hexagonal dies.
The standard end fittings are of hot dipped galvanized forged steel or malleable cast iron. They are also available in stainless steel, aluminum alloy and copper alloy.
These high voltage insulators are designed following IEC61109, 62217 and they are equipped with standard flange end fittings. Composite line post insulator also can be designed following Customer’s specifications. More details, please contact Orient Power.